Inventory management can be a cumbersome task, especially if you have a large inventory to take care of for your situs slot online company.
Moreover, if it is not done the right way, it can lead to a lot of problems and loses. The right kind of inventory management is the key to success for a startup as well as a well-established company.
Recently, with a number of Inventory Management software, you can automate the entire process and make it more efficient. Using a good inventory management software can be a game-changer for your company.
However, you must be careful while choosing your software and go for something that has interesting features to help streamline your inventory management process.
With this in mind, here is a list of the best inventory management software that can be of immense help to your company. Let’s check them out!
1) NetSuite ERP
NetSuite ERP’s Inventory Management tool helps a business to streamline its supply chain end-to-end along with associated financial management operations. The cloud-based integration platform offered by Oracle serves as a one-stop solution enabling a business to be on top of its inventory with real-time and detailed visibility on inventory control.
Due to it’s easy to use native tools and efficient functionalities, this Inventory Management tool is progressively growing and is widely used by many mid-sized and large scale businesses.
- The tool comes packed with a number of features and functionalities that can be integrated with financial operations and demand planning to optimize inventory.
- The cloud-based platform allows real-time visibility across multiple locations, which are very handy to scale up the business.
- This software setup can also integrate with the company’s existing CRM and other web investments like Salesforce, etc.
- At present, the software is not compatible with Linux and windows mobile systems.
- The software is more suited for Enterprises, but not for small businesses.
- There is no Live Support, but the company has a ticketing system and supports its clients through calls and emails and also conducts training.
Given the wide variety of options within the software, the company charges its user by modules opted, the number of users per month and a few other custom criteria. So, the pricing is on a quote basis and customized for each business.
Vendhq is a powerful point-of-sale software designed to help retailers in retail and inventory management. This cloud-based tool was built to run mainly on iPad and popular for its flexibility and ease of use.
Mainly targeted for small businesses, this software is easy to be integrated with existing business systems, i.e., equipment and hardware like barcode scanners, receipt printers, etc.
The software works for online business as well for in-store and is known for customer loyalty, eCommerce, and robust equipment support.
- Impressive inventory management capabilities
- Single console to add product variants of diverse nature
- Central product catalog can be maintained for products sold in different catalogs
- Centralized data management allows robust and customized reporting
- This software supports only English and no other language
- Device constraints – doesn’t work on Linux, Android, and Windows Mobile
The entire POS package is available in three packages according to the size of the business. While retailers with a single outlet can choose the Lite version which costs $99/month, those with more than 1 outlet can opt for the Pro version that costs $119/month with an annual subscription. A large business with more than 6 outlets can get a customized quote-based package.
Zoho Inventory is a standalone online Inventory management software that helps a business to track its stock levels and manage both online and offline orders across multiple channels.
The features and options of Zoho are suitable for Retail or Trading business, but not for a manufacturer setting. Further, this affordable tool is more suited for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Intuitive UI of Zoho is very easy to use and doesn’t require an accountant or a professional inventory manager to work on the software
- The software integrates across multiple eCommerce channels like Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc., and provides real-time updates
- Order fulfillment is easier since Zoho partners with nearly 25 shipping carriers. So, logistically and financially best carrier can be chosen for each order.
- 24×7 customer support is available
- Zoho has country-specific versions, especially for the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and India.